Valued Opinions – Rewarding Time
Valued Opinions – Rewarding Time. When it comes to taking online surveys, they’re proud to be different and proud to be dedicated to helping you have your say. Through their community, you can tell companies large and small what you think about their products and services. What’s working and what isn’t. What you’d like to see in the future and what issues really concern you.
And because your opinions are valuable to those companies, they think you should be rewarded for taking part in our important market research surveys.
I earned an easy $1 for just filling out the profile survey! No other survey or opinion paying site has done that for me yet!!
They won’t sell our information to third parties!!
They want you to be 100% happy with their service – which is why they created the Valued Opinions charter to protect your privacy. It guarantees that:
- Your details will never be passed to third party suppliers without your prior permission;
- We will never contact you for marketing purposes;
- Your details will only be used to send you survey invitations and important account related messages.
They’ll always do their best to communicate with you at a time that suits you best. You can help by telling them your preferences via your personal profile page. They also promise to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.
As part of Research Now Ltd, they hold memberships to all the major industry governing bodies including:
CASRO (Council of American Survey Research Organizations
AMA (American Marketing Association)
MRA (Marketing Research Association)
ESOMAR (The World Association of Market Research Professional)
How to Claim Your Rewards
As your rewards add up for taking the paid surveys online, you can keep track of how many you’ve earned on your personalized home page. And when you’ve reached the magic figure of $20 you can start exchanging them for gift cards to spend with some of America’s best loved brands.
Valued Opinions Rewards You For Your Views!
The good news is that collecting enough rewards to earn those brilliant gift cards needn’t be a long drawn out process. In fact, as soon as you’ve joined Valued Opinions® and activated your account, you can start building up your total in lots and lots of different ways:
1. Once you’ve told them which kinds of products, services and issues interest you most, you’ll regularly receive invitations to take part in online surveys. For each one you complete you’ll be rewarded. 2. It always pays to keep your Valued Opinions® personal profile up to date. Because the more informative it is about you, the more likely you are to receive surveys on subjects you’re interested in.
There are so many ways to earn rewards and even more ways to spend them! Once you’ve collected enough to reach $20, you can exchange them for gift cards to spend in top stores and brands.
Gift Cards and Rewards
Collect Brilliant Rewards With Valued Opinions®
With so many to choose from the tricky bit will be selecting which one to go for. But don’t forget, there will always be more rewards, and more gift cards, up for grabs! You have to be in it to win it, to start getting rewarded for your opinions! Register with Valued Opinions® today to join our fast growing community and get your voice heard now.
What Reward Will You Choose?
At Valued Opinions® we value your opinions. The great thing about taking part in one of our online surveys is that you are rewarded for your time and views with gift cards that can be redeemed from some of America’s biggest brands!
Claim The Right Rewards To Suit You!
The process of claiming your rewards is quick and simple! Once you’ve reached the sum of $20 after completing our online surveys, you can start to claim your rewards! They have teamed up with some exciting partners and are continually finding new ones to help bring you the best rewards, so don’t forget to come back at regular intervals to check out the latest arrivals, special offers and gift cards.
I chose the CVS egift card and there’s a choice for VISA gift cards, spa & WELLNESS gift card, Macy’s, Chili’s, Amazon, iTunes, Macaroni Grill to name a few!!
This opinion poll website seems to be far less “spammy” than the others! Here are a few tips to help you when you sign up so you won’t regret your choice to get paid to give your opinion!
- Use a junk email account dedicated to this kind of email. I use one for surveys and I use a separate one just for coupons and offers. I don’t mind giving out my email address because if they do spam me, there’s no personal or private information to give out or “steal!”
- I don’t give them ALL of my exact information. I don’t give my exact date of birth. I give the correct month, I use the first day and the correct year. (I won’t be telling you how old I really am!)
- I also don’t ever give them my real phone number! I mix up the last four numbers of my phone number. The way I figure it is like this- if they really need to contact me or tell me something, they can email me or send a letter via snail mail. There’s no need to let them burn up my monthly minutes with calls that end with me hanging up and rolling my eyes. And then I have to put them on my reject call list. I can save myself this whole headache by not giving them my real phone number!
I am really surprised that I earned an easy $1 just for filling out the profile survey. Most other opinion/survey sites won’t reward you for taking the time to tell them what kinds of surveys would best fit you. I like the idea of being able to earn a little money with just a little bit of my time. I don’t know about you, but sometimes I have too much month at the end of my pay! Getting paid to do a simple task like answering questions makes me happy!
NEED MORE? No problem! Click on each link to see more!
- Need FREE printable coupons?
- More FREEBIES, samples & coupons?
- More surveys to pay you for your time?
- FREE recipes, samples & exclusive coupons?
Subscribe to my newsletter and never miss another deal post again!
This post contains affiliates links to various advertisers. I may/will receive compensation from purchases made through my links or clicks to the ads. The opinions and recommendations to these products are my own. To see my full disclosure policy click here.