Walmart CLR Cleaners Rebate App Double Dip
Walmart CLR Cleaners Rebate App Double Dip makes for a super duper wonderful deal! I love, LOVE, L-O-V-E CLR cleaners! I will admit that they really are a bit pricey but they last me forever because I only use them on heavy duty cleaning jobs. I use my everyday cleaners when I do my weekly house chores but I break out the CLR when I have a messy or tough cleaning job to get done.
We have TWO rebate apps on these products that makes for a super great double dip deal that gives us a total of $3 in rebates! I do wish I could have found a coupon to pair with these items but none are available for the moment. Even without clipped coupons, this is a great deal if you want to grab a couple of bottles and stock up for those heavy duty jobs! .
You don’t have to purchase these at Walmart to get the rebates but in order to get the full $3 in rebates then buying from Walmart is your best bet.
Walmart Deal Idea:
- Buy (1) CLR Mold & Mildew Remover 32-oz $5.65
- Buy (1) CLR Bath & Kitchen Cleaner 26-oz $3.94
- Pay: $9.59
- Submit to Ibotta for 75¢ off each cleaner (2)
- Submit to Checkout 51 for $1.50 when you buy 2 one receipt
- Final Cost: $6.59 for both, $3.29 each for total savings of 31%
Other Ibotta Rebate Offers: (click to see the offer)
Walmart ONLY makes for 16¢ per trash bag!
Glad Trash Bags Rebate, any variety, any size, $1 rebate, exp 6/10, Walmart Exclusive Deal
Walmart has Glad Odorshield Gain, 13-gallon, 40-ct, tall trash bags priced for $8.46. There is also a $1 off any Glad OdorShield Trash Bags coupon exp 8/10 available in the 5/10 Red Plum that would make a great deal on these!
- Buy (1) Glad OdorShield 13-gal, 40-ct trash bags, assorted varieties $8.46 ($8.46)
- Use (1) $1 off any Glad OdorShield Trash Bags coupon, 5/10RP exp 8/10 (-$1)
- Pay: $7.46 and Submit to Ibotta for $1 rebate on Glad Trash Bags, any variety, any size, exp 6/10
- Final Cost: $6.46 or 16¢ per trash bag for a total savings of 24%
More offers to save you more money!
- $1 Red Baron Brick Oven Pizza, 17.76-oz or larger at Walmart ONLY exp 6/10
- $2 Hormel Gatherings Party Tray, 28-oz or larger, available at Walmart, Kroger, Target, Albertson’s, HEB, Randalls, Commissary, Kmart and Fred’s exp 6/7
- $1 Hormel Gatherings Snack Tray, 12.5-oz or larger, available at Walmart, Kroger, Target, Albertson’s, HEB, Randalls, Commissary, Kmart and Fred’s exp 6/10
- $1 OFF! Clip-on or OFF! Deep Woods product, any size, at Walmart ONLY, exp 6/10
- $1 Gardein Meat-Free Meals, any variety, any size, available at HEB, Kroger, Commissary, Randalls, Sprouts, Target, Walmart, Whole Foods, exp 6/10
- $2 Campbell’s Reserve Frozen Soups, 24-oz, any variety, available at Walmart ONLY, exp 6/10
- $1 Melt Organic Spreads, any variety, any size, available at Albertsons, HEB, Natural Grocers, Whole Foods, exp 6/10
What is Ibotta and how does it work?
Ibotta is a product rebate app that pays you back a set dollar amount for eligible purchases you make at participating retailers. You can unlock and earn new bonuses as well as earn extra cash when you sign up new teammates! Sign up and join my team and unlock bonuses faster since I am an avid Ibotta rebate user!
If you don’t own a smartphone BUT you have a tablet!
Then you can STILL join and submit for rebate offers! Just download the app to your tablet, unlock the offers and use your camera on your tablet to upload your receipts and scan the barcodes when redeeming your offers. I have to use my tablet instead of my phone when my battery on my phone dies!
Preview the app here:
More than just groceries!
Ibotta has weekly any brand rebates for everyday items like milk, bread, eggs and fruits and vegetables. You will also find rebates for retailers like JCPenney, Best Buy, restaurants and movie theaters. You really will get paid to shop. You want to be sure and join an active team if you will plan to use the grocery and drug store rebates every week, like most couponers usually do, to get more savings.
All that work…you want those bonuses, honey!
You really want to be sure and join an active Ibotta team! Many people throw out their referral codes and ask you sign up but make sure you pick a winning team. The reason to join an active team is simple – if you make weekly purchases you will end up reaching weekly bonus benchmarks. Example: If I earn $3 in rebates and my whole team earns a total of $6 this week then I can unlock the level 1 bonus. The level 1 bonus earns me an additional $2 and unlocks the level 2 bonus details.
Your bonuses can only unlock when your team participates so having team mates who don’t really use the app or shop for the rebates might keep you from unlocking your extra money in those bonuses. Just imagine – you’re doing all this work but your team isn’t really participating so you lose out on your extra bonuses while SuzyQCouponer and her team are cashing in on bonuses left and right. This is the reason why I encourage you to be sure that you are joining an active team that regularly submits for rebates to unlock more bonuses for your team.
OR…become your team cheerleader and motivate them to make some purchases by sharing some of these awesome stock up and money maker deals I post! If you link up your Facebook account with your Ibotta account then your Facebook friends become your team mates. You might try and recruit some eager coupon newbies with your referral code to your team and see if you can unlock your bonuses faster that way. Be sure and share my awesome money saving deals with them so they can jump on board your Ibotta rebate train!
Subscribe to my newsletter and never miss another deal post again!
This post contains affiliates links to various advertisers. I may/will receive compensation from purchases made through my links or clicks to the ads. The opinions and recommendations to these products are my own. To see my full disclosure policy click here.