Party with Bacardi Mixers
Party with Bacardi Mixers! We have a HOT printable coupon AND an Ibotta rebate available to make for a great discount! This is the next best thing for us Texans since we are not allowed to use coupons and rebates on alcohol and spirits! Please drink responsibly and if you need drink recipe ideas then see my Pina Colada Frozen Refresher and Dirty Margarita Recipes below!
I am buying my mixers from HEB but this Ibotta rebate is available at multiple retailers – the list is ridiculously long so check your local store prices for the best deals.
HEB Deal idea:
- Buy (2) Pina Colada Bacardi Mixers, 10-oz, $2.77 ($5.54)
- Buy (2) Margarita Bacardi Mixer, 10-0z, $2.77 ($5.54)
- Use (2) Save $1.00/2 when you buy TWO BACARDI Mixers frozen 10 fl oz cans, any variety (-$2)
- Pay: $9.08
- Submit to Ibotta for rebates (-$2.25)
- Final Cost: $6.83 for four or $1.70 each for total savings of 38%
Pina Colada Frozen Refresher Recipe:
- 1 oz Bacardi Rum
- 1 oz Pineapple juice
- 1 oz Cream of Coconut – comes in a can
- 1 can Pina Colada Bacardi Mixer
- Blend until mixed, serve immediately, garnish with fresh pineapple or orange slices
Dirty Margarita Recipe:
Serves 4 (4oz glasses) or Serves 2 (large wide glasses)
- 1 oz Agave Tequila
- 1 can Margarita Bacardi Mixer
- 1/2 oz olive juice from jarred spanish olives
- Blend until mixed
- Rim large glasses with margarita salt (use a fresh cut lime to moisten the rim of the glass and dip into the salt)
- Carefully pour into glasses, try not to disturb the salt on the rim
- Garnish with sliced lime and a toothpick sword of large salty spanish olives stuffed with pimento
Enjoy your frosty drinks while soaking up some rays! Rebates for these mixers don’t come along very often so take FULL advantage and stock up your freezer to enjoy the savings all year long! Be sure and do this rebate multiple times by signing up all of your family members for the Ibotta app and then do multiple transactions so you can claim this rebate on multiple accounts.
What is Ibotta and how does it work?
Ibotta is a product rebate app that pays you back a set dollar amount for eligible purchases you make at participating retailers. You can unlock and earn new bonuses as well as earn extra cash when you sign up new teammates! Sign up and join my team and unlock bonuses faster since I am an avid Ibotta rebate user!
If you don’t own a smartphone BUT you have a tablet!
Then you can STILL join and submit for rebate offers! Just download the app to your tablet, unlock the offers and use your camera on your tablet to upload your receipts and scan the barcodes when redeeming your offers. I have to use my tablet instead of my phone when my battery on my phone dies!
Preview the app here:
More than just groceries!
Ibotta has weekly any brand rebates for everyday items like milk, bread, eggs and fruits and vegetables. You will also find rebates for retailers like JCPenney, Best Buy, restaurants and movie theaters. You really will get paid to shop. You want to be sure and join an active team if you will plan to use the grocery and drug store rebates every week, like most couponers usually do, to get more savings.
All that work…you want those bonuses, honey!
You really want to be sure and join an active Ibotta team! Many people throw out their referral codes and ask you sign up but make sure you pick a winning team. The reason to join an active team is simple – if you make weekly purchases you will end up reaching weekly bonus benchmarks. Example: If I earn $3 in rebates and my whole team earns a total of $6 this week then I can unlock the level 1 bonus. The level 1 bonus earns me an additional $2 and unlocks the level 2 bonus details.
Your bonuses can only unlock when your team participates so having team mates who don’t really use the app or shop for the rebates might keep you from unlocking your extra money in those bonuses. Just imagine – you’re doing all this work but your team isn’t really participating so you lose out on your extra bonuses while SuzyQCouponer and her team are cashing in on bonuses left and right. This is the reason why I encourage you to be sure that you are joining an active team that regularly submits for rebates to unlock more bonuses for your team.
OR…become your team cheerleader and motivate them to make some purchases by sharing some of these awesome stock up and money maker deals I post! If you link up your Facebook account with your Ibotta account then your Facebook friends become your team mates. You might try and recruit some eager coupon newbies with your referral code to your team and see if you can unlock your bonuses faster that way. Be sure and share my awesome money saving deals with them so they can jump on board your Ibotta rebate train!
- Join The Korean Couponer on tsū – Ever wonder how other couponers get a jump start on the deals long before you even know about them? They are following couponers on tsu for the latest and hottest deals up to 3 weeks ahead of everyone else!
- How To Ibotta Tutorial by The Korean Couponer – If you aren’t using Ibotta for rebates then you will NEVER see the same extreme savings that other extremers experience. Extreme couponing doesn’t have to take over your life when you have the right tools in place to help you succeed!
- SavingStar Tutorial with The Korean Couponer – If you aren’t signed up for savings with SavingStar then you need to read this post and watch the video. Extreme couponing and extreme savings will require you to be rebate app savvy!
- Checkout 51 Tutorial by Emily – Checkout 51 Tutorial by Emily gives you a preview of the app and it’s features for couponers or anyone who wants to save money and get cashback on purchases for their everyday items every week.
- Snap by Groupon Tutorial by Emily – The key to extreme couponing and getting extreme savings is not about chasing deals all week long. It’s about finding ways to get the most savings for the products you buy, every week, on a consistent basis.
Need More Coupons?
Try all of these different zip codes to search for even more savings!
77477- TX 21286-MD 10009-NY 19342-PA 90210-CA 33033-FL 29063 -SC 19187-PA 73132-OK 97207-OR 80109-CO 44117 -OH 15007-PA 63047-MO 57007-SD 51559-IA 48816-MI 53511-WI 55080-MN 71055-LA 73003-OK 27520-NC 89109-NV 30180-GA 95820-CA 85331-AZ 92111-CA 45435-OH 90630-CA 30802-GA 74128-OK 12345-NY 76543-TX 11223-NY 18465-PA 16322-PA
Subscribe to my newsletter and never miss another deal post again!
This post contains affiliates links to various advertisers. I may/will receive compensation from purchases made through my links or clicks to the ads. The opinions and recommendations to these products are my own. To see my full disclosure policy click here.