Johnson & Johnson Catalina at HEB
Johnson & Johnson Catalina at HEB – Coca-Cola & Gold Peak Tea made for literally – a refreshing deal for my husband! And no clipped coupons were needed! He is a huge fan of the Gold Peak tea and can drink an entire 59-oz bottle in one sitting! I will admit that it is some darn good tea and I can gulp down a glass easily myself!
I am writing up a couple of deal ideas so you can see the cost comparison for yourself! I will be going back soon to stock up on more Gold Peak Tea and to score some Powerade for summer! It gets so hot here in Central Texas that you can’t live without replenishing power drinks in the summer!
Of course these would make for some super killer deals IF you had the Kimberly-Clark catalina that just ended this past Wednesday. I actually didn’t participate in that deal BUT this is still a darn-tootin’ good deal without coupons!
Deal Idea: Coca-Cola & Gold Peak Tea (I did this deal)
- Buy (16) Coca-Cola 2-liter bottles, assorted varieties, 4/$5 ($20)
- Buy (5) Gold Peak Tea 59-oz bottles (not the same as the ad above, my store was out of the 64-oz) 2/$4 ($10)
- Pay: $30 for 21 beverages, receive $10 Johnson & Johnson catalina to use 6/10 – 6/23
- Final Cost: $20 for 21 Texas-sized beverages or 95¢ each, for Texas-sized savings of 33%
I thought it was more than worth it since sodas are hardly ever free and I sure can’t find that price on drinks at gas stations, convenience stores or restaurants!!
Deal Idea for Gold Peak Tea only:
- Buy (16) Gold Peak Tea 64-oz bottles, (be sure you have room for it since it has to remain refrigerated and you may need to pre-order with this many!) $1.96 ($31.36)
- Pay: $31.36 for 16, receive $10 Johnson & Johnson catalina to use 6/10 – 6/23
- Final Cost: $21.36 for 16 Texas-sized beverages or $1.34 each, for Texas-sized savings of 32%
Deal Idea for Coca-Cola Only:
- Buy (24) Coca-Cola 2-liter bottles, assorted varieties, 4/$5 ($30)
- Pay: $32.48 for 24, receive $10 Johnson & Johnson catalina to use 6/10 – 6/23
- Final Cost: $22.48 for 24 Texas-sized beverages or 94¢ each, for Texas-sized savings of 33%
You can see in the ad above that other varieties and sizes are available as well as other brands! I just wanted to share the deal I did to earn this catalina! My husband is set for soda and well, the tea will last a whole minute but at least the soda will take a little while to work through!
Here are some links to print coupons for the other brands listed in this catalina deal! No need to open a new browser, just click and print! Even if you don’t use these in this particular deal but you like the brand, print and hang on to the coupon because several other retailers like CVS will have cash card deals coming up the next few weeks! I know this because I have some insider knowledge and can foresee coupon deals in my crystal ball!!
Save $1.00 on any (1) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated 1.9oz or larger, or any SPLENDA® Sugar Blend Product
SAVE $1.00 on any (1) LISTERINE® Floss or Flosser Product
SAVE $1.50 on any (2) BAND-AID® Brand of First Aid products (Excludes trial sizes & first aid kits)
SAVE $2.00 on any ONE (1) CLEAN & CLEAR® ADVANTAGE® product (excludes trial and travel sizes)
SAVE $1.00 on any (1) LISTERINE® SMART RINSE® Anticavity Mouthwash (500ML)
SAVE $1.00 on any (1) LISTERINE® HEALTHY WHITE™ Rinse (Valid on 16 Fl oz or larger)
Need more coupons? Check out my databases!
Subscribe to my newsletter and never miss another deal post again!
This post contains affiliates links to various advertisers. I may/will receive compensation from purchases made through my links or clicks to the ads. The opinions and recommendations to these products are my own. To see my full disclosure policy click here.