Huggies $1.50 for diapers & wipes at Family Dollar
Huggies $1.50 for diapers & wipes at Family Dollar is an awesome deal! I checked my Favado app for my local stores and it seems these on sale for $1.50 each so they would be $1 after coupon. The 32-ct Huggies wipes are normally priced at $2 per pack so it’s still an incredible stock up price for 32-ct wipes! If you are lucky enough to catch these on sale for $1 then be sure and stock up because we don’t see those prices too often!
I also included a crazy good Huggies diaper deal! You take home a pack of diapers and wipes for as low as $1.50 with these deals! Talk about insane savings!
I know, I know, we just finished up a crazy good Huggies Catalina deal at Target, but not all Target locations participated so I like to include these deals for anyone who is new to couponing and just getting started or for those who couldn’t get the free wipes. Click here to see the crazy good diaper and wipes deals we just did two weeks ago at Target.
Ibotta Deals at Family Dollar
- Kimberly-Clark $3 when you buy 3 participating products (Huggies, Scott, Kleenex, Kotex & Poise)
- $3 Rebate when you buy any variety, any size Pampers Pull Ups Training Pants
Family Dollar Deal Idea:
- Buy (2) Huggies Wipes 32-ct on sale for $1 ($2).
- Use (2) 50¢ off on any ONE (1) package of HUGGIES® Wipes (32 ct. or larger) (sort by Baby & Toddler to find it faster) (-$1)
- Pay: $1 for both or 50¢ each for total savings of 75%!
- Buy (1) Huggies Little Movers or Little Snugglers Diapers 44ct $8.50 Size 6 ONLY (see ad) ($8.50)
- Use (1) $4.50 off any ONE (1) Package of Huggies Little Movers or Little Snugglers (42-ct or larger) exp 6/8 (-$4.50)
- or Use (2) $2 off any (1) package of Huggies diapers (no size restrictions)
- Pay: $4.00
- Submit to Ibotta: $3 Kimberly-Clark Combo Rebate when you buy 3 (Huggies, Poise, Kleenex, Kotex & Scott brands)
- Final Cost: $1 for a total savings of 88%
Additional coupons listed below:
- Huggies Natural Care Wipes Refill 184-ct (prices vary by store, no prices listed in ad) Stack the following coupons:
- 50¢ off on any ONE (1) package of HUGGIES® Wipes (32 ct. or larger) (sort by Baby & Toddler to find it faster) (-50¢)
- $1 off Huggies Natural Care Wipes Refills 184-ct (In ad coupon, find it at the front of the store) (-$1)
- Stack these Pull-ups coupons:
- $2 off Pull-ups 2T-5T 18-25ct orGoodNites 11-14-ct
- $2 off Pull-Ups Coupon
- $2 off GoodNites
What is Ibotta and how do I use it?
Ibotta is a product rebate app that pay you back a set dollar amount for eligible purchases you make at participating retailers. You can unlock and earn new bonuses as well as earn extra cash when you sign up new teammates! Think of it as a way to get paid to shop for items you already buying! Talk about a nice little perk, right?
Want to see the post and video I made all about Ibotta and how it works? Click here to see it.
Ibotta has weekly any brand rebates for everyday items like milk, bread, eggs and fruits and vegetables. You will also find rebates for retailers like JCPenney, Best Buy, restaurants and movie theaters. You really will get paid to shop. You want to be sure and join an active team if you will plan to use the grocery and drug store rebates every week, like most couponers usually do, to get more savings.
All that work…you want those bonuses, honey!
You really want to be sure and join an active Ibotta team! Many people throw out their referral codes and ask you sign up but make sure you pick a winning team. The reason to join an active team is simple – if you make weekly purchases you will end up reaching weekly bonus benchmarks. Example: If I earn $3 in rebates and my whole team earns a total of $6 this week then I can unlock the level 1 bonus. The level 1 bonus earns me an additional $2 and unlocks the level 2 bonus details.
Your bonuses can only unlock when your team participates so having team mates who don’t really use the app or shop for the rebates might keep you from unlocking your extra money in those bonuses. Just imagine – you’re doing all this work but your team isn’t really participating so you lose out on your extra bonuses while SuzyQCouponer and her team are cashing in on bonuses left and right. This is the reason why I encourage you to be sure that you are joining an active team that regularly submits for rebates to unlock more bonuses for your team.
OR…become your team cheerleader and motivate them to make some purchases by sharing some of these awesome stock up and money maker deals I post! If you link up your Facebook account with your Ibotta account then your Facebook friends become your team mates. You might try and recruit some eager coupon newbies with your referral code to your team and see if you can unlock your bonuses faster that way. Be sure and share my awesome money saving deals with them so they can jump on board your Ibotta rebate train!
Need MORE FREE printable coupons??? I now have THREE coupon databases that you can print from! Just scroll to the bottom of this page to search and print for your money saving coupons!!
Subscribe to my newsletter and never miss another deal post again!
This post contains affiliates links to various advertisers. I may/will receive compensation from purchases made through my links or clicks to the ads. The opinions and recommendations to these products are my own. To see my full disclosure policy click here.