Hobby Lobby Faber-Castell Art Sets $10.29 thru 6/10
Hobby Lobby Faber-Castell Art Sets $10.29 thru 6/10 makes for a great stock-up price for the artist in your life! I grab deals like this all year long and stash it in a large plastic tote bin in my closet. When birthdays or Christmas rolls around, I am never scrambling to buy a gift and I am never paying full retail price for the best gifts! I will be stocking up on these this week and my two older kids will be so happy to get these kits!
Hobby Lobby $10.29 for this deal!
Faber-Castell Pencils, any variety, any size for 50¢ rebate, exp 6/10 (50¢ rebates are also available for Faber-Castell brand Watercolor Crayons and Markers)
- Buy (1) Faber-Castell Colored Pencil Art Kit $17.99 regular price ($17.99)
- Use (1) 40% off regular priced item Hobby Lobby coupon (Can order online and use coupon code) exp 6/6 (-$7.20)
- Pay: $10.79 and submit for Ibotta 50¢ rebate
- Final Cost: $10.29 with total savings of 43%
Other Ibotta Rebate Offers: (click to see the offer)
- $1 Red Baron Brick Oven Pizza, 17.76-oz or larger at Walmart ONLY exp 6/10
- $2 Hormel Gatherings Party Tray, 28-oz or larger, available at Walmart, Kroger, Target, Albertson’s, HEB, Randalls, Commissary, Kmart and Fred’s exp 6/7
- $1 Hormel Gatherings Snack Tray, 12.5-oz or larger, available at Walmart, Kroger, Target, Albertson’s, HEB, Randalls, Commissary, Kmart and Fred’s exp 6/10
- $1 OFF! Clip-on or OFF! Deep Woods product, any size, at Walmart ONLY, exp 6/10
- $1 Gardein Meat-Free Meals, any variety, any size, available at HEB, Kroger, Commissary, Randalls, Sprouts, Target, Walmart, Whole Foods, exp 6/10
- $2 Campbell’s Reserve Frozen Soups, 24-oz, any variety, available at Walmart ONLY, exp 6/10
- $1 Melt Organic Spreads, any variety, any size, available at Albertsons, HEB, Natural Grocers, Whole Foods, exp 6/10
What is Ibotta and how does it work?
Ibotta is a product rebate app that pays you back a set dollar amount for eligible purchases you make at participating retailers. You can unlock and earn new bonuses as well as earn extra cash when you sign up new teammates! Sign up and join my team and unlock bonuses faster since I am an avid Ibotta rebate user!
If you don’t own a smartphone BUT you have a tablet!
Then you can STILL join and submit for rebate offers! Just download the app to your tablet, unlock the offers and use your camera on your tablet to upload your receipts and scan the barcodes when redeeming your offers. I have to use my tablet instead of my phone when my battery on my phone dies!
Preview the app here:
More than just groceries!
Ibotta has weekly any brand rebates for everyday items like milk, bread, eggs and fruits and vegetables. You will also find rebates for retailers like JCPenney, Best Buy, restaurants and movie theaters. You really will get paid to shop. You want to be sure and join an active team if you will plan to use the grocery and drug store rebates every week, like most couponers usually do, to get more savings.
All that work…you want those bonuses, honey!
You really want to be sure and join an active Ibotta team! Many people throw out their referral codes and ask you sign up but make sure you pick a winning team. The reason to join an active team is simple – if you make weekly purchases you will end up reaching weekly bonus benchmarks. Example: If I earn $3 in rebates and my whole team earns a total of $6 this week then I can unlock the level 1 bonus. The level 1 bonus earns me an additional $2 and unlocks the level 2 bonus details.
Your bonuses can only unlock when your team participates so having team mates who don’t really use the app or shop for the rebates might keep you from unlocking your extra money in those bonuses. Just imagine – you’re doing all this work but your team isn’t really participating so you lose out on your extra bonuses while SuzyQCouponer and her team are cashing in on bonuses left and right. This is the reason why I encourage you to be sure that you are joining an active team that regularly submits for rebates to unlock more bonuses for your team.
OR…become your team cheerleader and motivate them to make some purchases by sharing some of these awesome stock up and money maker deals I post! If you link up your Facebook account with your Ibotta account then your Facebook friends become your team mates. You might try and recruit some eager coupon newbies with your referral code to your team and see if you can unlock your bonuses faster that way. Be sure and share my awesome money saving deals with them so they can jump on board your Ibotta rebate train!
Subscribe to my newsletter and never miss another deal post again!
This post contains affiliates links to various advertisers. I may/will receive compensation from purchases made through my links or clicks to the ads. The opinions and recommendations to these products are my own. To see my full disclosure policy click here.