Hefty Easy Clean Up Deal at Target
Hefty Easy Clean Up Deal at Target is going to make cleaning up after the Memorial Day festivities easy and you can smile knowing you saved some money in the process! I love Hefty Extra Strong trash bags and I love them even more when I can stack up my savings!
First sign up and load your Target Cartwheel offers! You’re going to LOVE how easy Target makes this for you!
Target Cartwheel App
- Mobile coupon app with your own unique barcode for super stacking savings!
- Hundreds of offers from across every category. New offers are added regularly!
- Show your printed or mobile barcode at your Target store checkout
- Feel good when you see your savings add up
- Click here to sign up and load your savings!!
Now that you loaded up your cartwheel, let’s buy some trash bags!
- Buy (2) Hefty Extra Strong White Pine Scent Drawstring Trash Bags 30-gal, 36-ct $11.99 ($23.98)
- Use (2) Save $1.00 off any ONE (1) package of Hefty® Trash Bags (-$2)
- Use (1) Target Cartwheel 25% off Hefty Extra Strong Trash Bags (-$5.50)
- Use Redcard Debit or Credit Card for additional 5% discount (-83¢)
- Receive reusable bag discount (-5¢)
- Pay $17.16 for both
- Submit to Ibotta for 50¢ rebate
- Final Cost: $16.66 or $8.33 per item/23¢ per bag for a total savings of 35%!!
Need paper plates and storage bags too? See this deal to do one-stop shopping!
Target Cartwheel has an offer for 25% off the paper plates that will make for a great deal if you like one stop shopping! I also included a coupon for Hefty Slider Bags as well!
- Buy (2) Hefty Soak Proof 9″ Foam Plates 100-ct $3.99 ($7.98)
- Use (1) $1/2 Hefty packages of Hefty Foam Products RP 5/17 (-$1)
- Use (1) Target Cartwheel 25% off Hefty Foam Plates, all sizes, white or print (-$1.75)
- Use Redcard Debit or Credit Card for additional 5% discount (-26¢)
- Receive reusable bag discount (-5¢)
- Pay $4.47 for both or $2.24 each or 2¢ a plate, for a total savings of 44%
Sign up for Ibotta rebate app and get paid to Shop!!
Ibotta is a product rebate app that pay you back a set dollar amount for eligible purchases you make at participating retailers. You can unlock and earn new bonuses as well as earn extra cash when you sign up new teammates! Join my team and unlock bonuses faster since I am an avid Ibotta rebate user!
Ibotta has weekly any brand rebates for everyday items like milk, bread, eggs and fruits and vegetables. You will also find rebates for retailers like JCPenney, Best Buy, restaurants and movie theaters. You really will get paid to shop. You want to be sure and join an active team if you will plan to use the grocery and drug store rebates every week, like most couponers usually do, to get more savings.
Join my super active team!!
All that work…you want those bonuses, honey!
The reason to join an active team is simple – if you make weekly purchases you will end up reaching weekly bonus benchmarks. Example: If I earn $3 in rebates and my whole team earns a total of $6 this week then I can unlock the level 1 bonus. The level 1 bonus earns me an additional $2 and unlocks the level 2 bonus details.
Your bonuses can only unlock when your team participates so having team mates who don’t really use the app or shop for the rebates might keep you from unlocking your extra money in those bonuses. Just imagine – you’re doing all this work but your team isn’t really participating so you lose out on your extra bonuses while SuzyQCouponer and her team are cashing in on bonuses left and right. This is the reason why I encourage you to be sure that you are joining an active team that regularly submits for rebates to unlock more bonuses for your team.
There you have it! One awesome deal for Dr Pepper lovers everywhere! I will happily guzzle down my ice cold beverages and enjoy my savings and rebates!
Need more coupons?
Subscribe to my newsletter and never miss another deal post again!
This post contains affiliates links to various advertisers. I may/will receive compensation from purchases made through my links or clicks to the ads. The opinions and recommendations to these products are my own. To see my full disclosure policy click here.