FREE Online Coupon Class – Coupon Lingo
I am so happy to offer you a FREE Online Coupon Class to help you learn to coupon! You can view these at any time and at your own convenience so no more stressing over showing up to an online meeting. They stress me out because I have to figure out what time the class starts if they live in a different time zone than me!
FREE Online Coupon Class – Coupon Lingo for you to preview and watch at your convenience! Learn to speak Couponese and understand the basic terms we use when talking about coupon deals!
After this class you should be able to read and understand this sentence in Couponese – (use the terms below to cheat)
“I went to Target to PM, but the cashier said I couldn’t use my CW, MobQs and MQs so my OOP was $11.43 instead of being overage, talk about YMMV! I also couldn’t find the tp qs for the TP or PT. Guess I’ll need to do ISO or UFT on my FB group page.”
Standard Coupon Lingo
$1/1 One dollar off one item
$1/2 One dollar off two items
ALA As low as
BOGO Buy One Get One Free
Blinkie The little black box with a red light that blinks and spits out coupons
BP or BRP Balance Rewards Points at Walgreens
CAT Catalina aka coupons that print out at the checkout on a little machine next to the register
CS Coupon Stockpile
CW Cartwheel phone app (You save a percentage off for the item(s) purchased)
DND Do not double
ECBs Extra Care Bucks (CVS Reward Program)
ED Expiration date
ETS Excludes Trial Sizes
EXP or exp Expires/ Coupon expiration date
IP Internet Printable (Online printable coupons)
ISO In Search Of (when seeking items or deals)
MIR Mail In Rebate
MM Money Maker
MobQ Mobile Coupon (stores send Qs via text message that you can show the cashier at checkout)
MQ Manufacturer Coupon
NLA No longer available
NED No Expiration Date
OOP Out Of Pocket (Your purchase price after discounts, register rewards and coupons)
OYNO On Your Next Order
P&G, PNG or PnG Proctor & Gamble (Newspaper insert)
Peelie Coupons that are attached to the product that you need to literally peel off
PSA Price Starts At
pt or PT Paper towels – Uh-huh, we get tired of typing it out so there it is!
RA Rebate App
RC Rain Check (issued by the store when the advertised sale item is sold out and a substitute cannot be made)
RRs Register Rewards (from Walgreens)
RP Red Plum (Newspaper insert)
SQ Store Coupon
SS Smart Source (Newspaper insert)
Tearpad (tp) Pads of coupons found hanging in the store
tp or TP Toilet paper – yes, we are too lazy to type it all out!
UFT Up for Trade
WSL While Supply Lasts
WYB, WYS When You Buy, When You Spend
YMMV Your Mileage May Vary (prices and participation vary from region to region)
- Join The Korean Couponer on tsū – Ever wonder how other couponers get a jump start on the deals long before you even know about them? They are following couponers on tsu for the latest and hottest deals up to 3 weeks ahead of everyone else!
- How To Ibotta Tutorial by The Korean Couponer – If you aren’t using Ibotta for rebates then you will NEVER see the same extreme savings that other extremers experience. Extreme couponing doesn’t have to take over your life when you have the right tools in place to help you succeed!
- SavingStar Tutorial with The Korean Couponer – If you aren’t signed up for savings with SavingStar then you need to read this post and watch the video. Extreme couponing and extreme savings will require you to be rebate app savvy!
- Checkout 51 Tutorial by Emily – Checkout 51 Tutorial by Emily gives you a preview of the app and it’s features for couponers or anyone who wants to save money and get cashback on purchases for their everyday items every week.
- Snap by Groupon Tutorial by Emily – The key to extreme couponing and getting extreme savings is not about chasing deals all week long. It’s about finding ways to get the most savings for the products you buy, every week, on a consistent basis.
Need More Coupons?
Try all of these different zip codes to search for even more savings!
77477- TX 21286-MD 10009-NY 19342-PA 90210-CA 33033-FL 29063 -SC 19187-PA 73132-OK 97207-OR 80109-CO 44117 -OH 15007-PA 63047-MO 57007-SD 51559-IA 48816-MI 53511-WI 55080-MN 71055-LA 73003-OK 27520-NC 89109-NV 30180-GA 95820-CA 85331-AZ 92111-CA 45435-OH 90630-CA 30802-GA 74128-OK 12345-NY 76543-TX 11223-NY 18465-PA 16322-PA
Subscribe to my newsletter and never miss another deal post again!
This post contains affiliates links to various advertisers. I may/will receive compensation from purchases made through my links or clicks to the ads. The opinions and recommendations to these products are my own. To see my full disclosure policy click here.