Find coupons and print them – right from home! I like to think of it as the legal way to print currency since that slip of paper is just like money! You are more than welcome to browse through my coupon database to find the coupons you need to help you turn your pennies into dollars! I encourage you to change the zip code settings so you can find more coupons. See how to change those settings below.
Click on the coupons to print:
Coupons powered by Coupons.com
If you are new to printing coupons from the internet then I highly encourage you to read my five tips for printing internet coupons to get the most out of your ink and paper during print sessions!
Five tips for printing internet coupons:
1. Change your printer settings to print in grayscale to save ink. (Color ink is not cheap!)
2. Save paper by making sure you select coupons in multiples of 3. Three coupons fit per sheet of printing paper. (Target.com coupons will print 4 to a sheet)
3. Make sure your ink levels are good before you click the print coupons button! There’s nothing worse than running out ink halfway through a big print out of coupons. If the coupon can’t be easily read or scanned at the register then it will be rejected.
***IF you are LOW on INK and really want to print a few coupons, pick three that you want the most, print those, and check your ink levels again. Keep selecting just three at a time and printing those three until you fear your ink will not hold out. This way you don’t lose the coupons you can’t print. Example: If you know your ink is low and you selected 21 coupons to print, and you print them ALL AT ONCE, and the printer ink runs out in the middle of printing Coupon #8, the coupon printer software STILL COUNTS all the other coupons as being printed in THIS PRINT SESSION even though you couldn’t finish printing them. This was a hard lesson for me to learn…so heed my advice carefully and go slowly when low on ink.***
4. Be careful when cutting/clipping your printed coupons. The outside border of the coupon has writing that includes important information about you. Don’t cut the writing off and definitely don’t cut inside the border!
5. Last Tip: Use various zip codes to see more offers. I use 77477 the most since it has the biggest availability of coupons. You can change the zip code settings in the profile tab at the top right of the page. You also have to change the state so 77477 is in Texas. Try this other zip codes and states and see what coupons you can find!
Don’t know how to change the zipcodes?
No problem! I have a tutorial so you can see how easy it is! Click here to see the Change the zipcode in coupon databases tutorial by Emily. Don’t worry about saving this page, I have the same information listed on the tutorial page so you can change the settings and print your coupons!
77477- TX 21286-MD 10009-NY 19342-PA 90210-CA 33033-FL 29063 -SC 19187-PA 73132-OK 97207-OR 80109-CO 44117 -OH 15007-PA 63047-MO 57007-SD 51559-IA 48816-MI 53511-WI 55080-MN 71055-LA 73003-OK 27520-NC 89109-NV 30180-GA 95820-CA 85331-AZ 92111-CA 45435-OH 90630-CA 30802-GA 74128-OK 12345-NY 76543-TX 11223-NY 18465-PA 16322-PA
This post contains affiliates links to various advertisers. I may/will receive compensation from purchases made through my links or clicks to the ads. The opinions and recommendations to these products are my own. To see my full disclosure policy click here.