Dole Dippers just $1.57 at HEB!
Dole Dippers just $1.57 at HEB! What an awesome stock up price! I do kick myself in the rear sometimes because I know I should buy another printer so I can print more coupons but hey, it is what it is, right? This is a perfect stock up deal for ice cream with the sunny skies and summer break starting next week for the kiddos. I prefer feeding my kids real fruit ice cream snacks rather than 100% bad for you ice cream!
***NOTE – This HEB $2/$6 any ice cream or popsicle coupon expires on 6/3 so don’t wait! Grab your 2 boxes, or more, and enjoy the savings!***
- Buy (2) Dole Dipper Dark Chocolate Banana Dippers $3.57 ($7.14)
- Use (1) HEB $2/$6 any ice cream or popsicle coupon exp 6/3 (-$2)
- Pay: $5.14
- Submit to Snap by Groupon for $2 rebate (-$2)
- Final Cost: $3.14 for both, $1.57 each for total savings of $1.57
I have a $1 off coupon for the Dole Dippers that will make this deal even better. It came with my free magazine subscription outserts so if you subscribe to any, be sure and check your mail for this coupon!
What is the SNAP by Groupon Rebate App & How Does It Work?
It’s more or less a grocery coupon on your phone only you don’t use it at checkout to lower your out of pocket cost like you would a manufacturer coupon or digital coupon.
All you do is 1) Browse the offer in your app 2) purchase the qualifying item at any store and 3) snap a picture of your receipt. It’s literally as easy as 1-2-3!
How it works
Snap by Groupon gives you cash back on everyday grocery purchases – no matter where you shop. It’s like having grocery coupons on your mobile phone, but way better!
Their offers work at any store, and you never have to hassle with clipping or redeeming paper coupons. Just follow these simple steps:
1) Download the Snap app for iPhone or Android, or use the Snap website
2) Browse the offers before you shop
3) Purchase promoted products at any store
4) Snap a photo of your receipt and get cash in your account!
Earn $20 in cash back and they’ll send you a check. It’s that simple. Plus, you can earn even more cash by sharing Snap with friends. Visit them at snap.groupon.com for more information. Happy Snapping!
To see my FULL Snap App Tutorial, click here.
Want to see other coupon rebate app tutorials? I LOVE using them all to save money. I use them to save up money all year long so I don’t have to bust my budget when it comes time to go Christmas shopping for my family. My logic is that I won’t miss it if I don’t see it so I leave it alone and let it build up all year long and then it’s a nice chunk of change at the end of the year.
Are you curious about other rebate apps couponers commonly use? Click on the links to see my tutorials and YouTube vidoes:
- SavingStar – I love their one or many offers that have long expiration dates so you can take your time to redeem
- Ibotta – I rack up rebates fast with these weekly offers. Get paid to buy fruits, vegs, milk, bread, eggs and other essentials
- Checkout 51 – Just like other rebate apps but you have higher redemption limits on products each week
- Snap by Groupon – gives you cash back on everyday grocery purchases – no matter where you shop
Subscribe to my newsletter and never miss another deal post again!
This post contains affiliates links to various advertisers. I may/will receive compensation from purchases made through my links or clicks to the ads. The opinions and recommendations to these products are my own. To see my full disclosure policy click here.