Coca-Cola, GM Cereals and ALL Detergent at CVS this week
Coca-Cola, GM Cereals and ALL Detergent at CVS this week make for some nice deals with the CVS Cash Card! These deals end Saturday 6/13 so don’t wait to shop if you want to score these savings!
Receive a $10 CVS Cash Card when you spend $30 on over 100 participating products with card. See ad at cvs.com for all products included.
- Buy (4) Coke 12-oz, 12-pack cans 4/$12 with card, limit 4 ($12)
- Buy (2) Cinnamon Toast Crunch 2/$5 with card ($5)
- Buy (2) Lucky Charms 2/$5 ($5)
- Buy (4) ALL Laundry Detergent 28-33 load liquid, $2.99 with card ($11.96)
- Use (1) $1/3 Coca-Cola 12-pack cans peelies, exp 6/30 (-$1)
- (Remember the Rare Coca-Cola post where I said to print a Coke coupon? If you still have it then use it on this deal too, click here to read it again but that coupon is no longer available to print)
- Use (2) SAVE 50¢ ON ONE when you buy ONE BOX any flavor General Mills cereal listed: Cinnamon Toast Crunch™, Frosted Toast Crunch™, Peanut Butter… exp 7/30 (-$1)
- Use (2) SAVE 50¢ ON ONE when you buy ONE BOX Lucky Charms® cereal exp 7/30 (-$1)
- Use (4) $1 off any ALL product ETS RP 6/7 exp 7/19 (-$4)
- Pay: $26.96 receive $10 CVS Cash Card to use on your next purchase
- Submit to SavingStar for Big G Cereal 50¢ rebate for Cinnamon Toast Crunch exp 6/30 (-50¢)
- Submit to SavingStar for Lucky Charms 50¢ rebate exp 6/30 (-50¢)
- Final Cost: $14.96 for all 12 items or $1.25 per item!
Not a bad deal in my personal opinion! Especially since these prices are for items you would use everyday.
I love getting paid to buy items I need and use everyday! SavingStar is the smart and simple way to save on your groceries and online shopping. The grocery offers are fully digital with nothing to clip or print. The SavingStar Cash Back Mall allows you to earn cash back into your SavingStar account when you shop at hundreds of online stores. SavingStar has over 5 million members and was founded in 2011.
Watch this quick video overview of the app
Super Easy Navigation and Ultra User Friendly!
You can see the product, expiration date and quantity required to redeem the offer on the LIST tab of your app. SavingStar makes navigating through the app easy because it has simple layout. There are just four tabs and all of the information about the offers is listed right under the product when you click on it in your list!
I love it when they put a big huge hard-to-miss help posts like this in apps! You can watch the app tour, see the FAQs and if you forget how to submit your receipts for offers then it’s right there for you to review!
Easily add your more stores where you shop
If you don’t see the stores where you normally shop then you can easily add them on the STORES tab. Just click on the (+) sign at the bottom of the page and enter the store name or zip code. If you travel to shop at certain stores then including them in your app could mean receiving more offers for more products.
Need More Coupons?
Try all of these different zip codes to search for even more savings!
77477- TX 21286-MD 10009-NY 19342-PA 90210-CA 33033-FL 29063 -SC 19187-PA 73132-OK 97207-OR 80109-CO 44117 -OH 15007-PA 63047-MO 57007-SD 51559-IA 48816-MI 53511-WI 55080-MN 71055-LA 73003-OK 27520-NC 89109-NV 30180-GA 95820-CA 85331-AZ 92111-CA 45435-OH 90630-CA 30802-GA 74128-OK 12345-NY 76543-TX 11223-NY 18465-PA 16322-PA
Subscribe to my newsletter and never miss another deal post again!
This post contains affiliates links to various advertisers. I may/will receive compensation from purchases made through my links or clicks to the ads. The opinions and recommendations to these products are my own. To see my full disclosure policy click here.