Checkout 51 Tutorial by Emily
Checkout 51 Tutorial by Emily gives you a preview of the app and it’s features for couponers or anyone who wants to save money and get cashback on purchases for their everyday items every week. You can literally make money by shopping for the products you use.
How Does It Work?
How Checkout 51 works
- Browse your offers and buy products at any store.
- Upload your receipt using Checkout 51.
- They’ll confirm your purchase and credit your account.
- When your account balance reaches $20, you can cash out and they’ll mail you a check. Please see their Terms for more details.
- Offers go live on Thursdays at 12:00 AM in each time zone. They expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM in each time zone. You must upload your receipts while the offers are live.
- Offers are available in limited quantities. Please check your offer list before you go shopping to ensure that the offer is still available, and upload the receipt immediately after purchase to avoid disappointment.
- Some offers may be claimed multiple times. Tap into the offer to see its claim limit.
- Each receipt can only be used once.
- You can only earn Cash Back for the exact product listed, so please read carefully.
- You can earn Checkout 51 Cash Back in combination with any other coupon or discount unless otherwise stated. Tap into the offer to see any conditions.
- Products must be purchased in your country of registration. We currently support the United States (the 50 states of the United States, the District of Columbia, and Overseas US Military Bases) and Canada.
- Receipts uploaded must be in English or French.
- Items purchased from online retailers are eligible for Cash Back. Itemized packing slips are accepted as proof of purchase. Online purchases are subject to the same upload timelines as receipts. For more information, please visit the Help Desk.
Some of the features include:
- Weekly offers
- Pick your own offers for fruits or veggies
- Some offers have multiple redemption limits so you can do this deal more than once
- You can enter to win $500 every week by submitting a $60 or more grocery receipt, no redemption offers are required
- You cash out with a check at $20 or do like I do and leave it alone to accumulate for spending later
Pick your own offer
Each week we get to choose one offer to redeem for our healthy offer. It’s usually a choice between fruits and veggies and I like knowing that I get something back when purchasing non-processed foods for my family. Have you noticed that almost all of the rebate apps are starting to include fruits and vegetables as well as organic and vegetarian choices?
I usually browse the app for my choices then choose what I want to buy at the store. Then I come home and lock in my choice on the app. I once made the mistake of always choosing bananas and for a few weeks I didn’t redeem bananas because they looked awful at the stores so I missed out on other fresh offers. Now I make it hard rule to preview, shop then unlock.
Bonuses for paired up items
Bonuses pop up for paired up items and you have the opportunity to earn even more cashback! I like being rewarded for my efforts when shopping, don’t you?
The only app that offers to pay you $500!
Checkout 51 really is the only cashback rebate app that I know of that offers all of us the chance to win $500 every week without requiring a redemption purchase. What this means is that you can shop anywhere for your groceries and spend $60+ and you are NOT required to purchase an offer in the Checkout 51 app to redeem, but you can upload your receipt and enter to win $500. You can do this every week!
This might sound crazy but I’ve been couponing for so long that I have a hard time spending $60 or more after coupons! But if you can manage it then at the very least, download the app just to get the chance to win $500 every week! They show us who wins each week and you can see it’s clearly a real person who is ultra happy! I would be smiling from ear to ear too if I won the $500!
Still have questions? Please visit their Help Desk.
Are you curious about other rebate apps couponers commonly use? Click on the links to see my tutorials and YouTube vidoes:
- SavingStar – I love their one or many offers that have long expiration dates so you can take your time to redeem
- Ibotta – I rack up rebates fast with these weekly offers. Get paid to buy fruits, vegs, milk, bread, eggs and other essentials
- Snap by Groupon – gives you cash back on everyday grocery purchases – no matter where you shop
Subscribe to my newsletter and never miss another deal post again!
This post contains affiliates links to various advertisers. I may/will receive compensation from purchases made through my links or clicks to the ads. The opinions and recommendations to these products are my own. To see my full disclosure policy click here.