Breakfast at Wags, AGAIN!
Breakfast at Wags – Again! I am loving that Walgreens is happy to give us breakfast items sales again and again in this egg shortage crisis! So far I have seen eggs on sale at the drug stores every other week so you can score cheaper eggs by following the weekly sales. This week it’s a great deal for breakfast that costs less than $2 per meal!
Breakfast – Start to Finish with this deal!
I also have deal ideas for Gevalia coffee and Palmolive dish soap to help round out your savings for this entire meal, start to finish! If you’ve never tried Gevalia coffee then you are selling yourself short of getting gourmet coffee at just pennies!
Starbucks can’t compare and the only reason I ever tried this brand was because of the free sample I requested. All it took was one pot of that awesome coffee to get me hooked! It’s not bitter or oily and it has a smooth taste. The wonderful part of this brand is that there are coupons available for it pretty much ALL-THE-TIME!
Bacon and Eggs
- Buy (2) Nice! One Dozen Grade A Large Eggs, $1.29 with card ($2.58)
- Buy (2) Butterball Turkey Bacon, 6-oz packs, $1.29 with card ($2.58)
- Use (2) Save $0.75 on any one (1) package of Butterball® Turkey Bacon or Turkey Dinner Sausage exp 8/04 (-$1.50)
- Pay: $3.66
- Submit to Ibotta for *any brand rebates on bacon and eggs (-40¢)
- Final Cost: as low as $3.26 for 2 mornings of bacon and eggs
This cook at home meal is far less expensive than a drive-thru breakfast sandwich. It is so much more filling and by far healthier too!
If you need coffee and dish soap to round out your meal then these coupons and deals are available at Walgreens this week as well:
Wake-up with this eye opening coffee deal
- Buy (1) Gevalia 12-oz bag ground coffee, $6.49 with card ($6.49)
- Use (1) SAVE $1.00 on any ONE (1) GEVALIA Coffee Product (excludes GEVALIA Iced Coffee with Almond Milk) exp 8/14 (-$1)
- Pay: $5.49
- Submit to Ibotta for *any brand rebates on coffee (-20¢)
- Final Cost: as low as $5.29 for 12-24 cups of coffee – depending how strong you like it
So much more economical than grabbing a vente latte or mochaccino from your favorite corner Starbucks! And you don’t run the risk of someone spelling or pronouncing your name incorrectly and waiting in long lines. You can brew your cup and be on your way in no time!
Clean up with this too good to pass up dish soap deal
- Buy (2) Palmolive Dish Liquid, 10-oz bottles, 99¢ with in-ad coupon, limit 4 ($1.98)
- Use (2) Save $0.25 On any Palmolive® Liquid Dish Soap exp 8/3 (-50¢)
- Pay: $ 1.48 for both
- Submit to Ibotta for *any brand rebates on dish soap (-20¢)
- Final Cost: as low as $1.28 for both bottles
*Due to individual rebate terms and guidelines, rebates and brand features are subject to change. Check your Ibotta app or Ibotta.com for full details on available rebates!*
What is Ibotta and how does it work?
Ibotta is a product rebate app that pays you back a set dollar amount for eligible purchases you make at participating retailers. You can unlock and earn new bonuses as well as earn extra cash when you sign up new teammates! Sign up and join my team and unlock bonuses faster since I am an avid Ibotta rebate user!
If you don’t own a smartphone BUT you have a tablet!
Then you can STILL join and submit for rebate offers! Just download the app to your tablet, unlock the offers and use your camera on your tablet to upload your receipts and scan the barcodes when redeeming your offers. I have to use my tablet instead of my phone when my battery on my phone dies!
Preview the app here:
More than just groceries!
Ibotta has weekly any brand rebates for everyday items like milk, bread, eggs and fruits and vegetables. You will also find rebates for retailers like JCPenney, Best Buy, restaurants and movie theaters. You really will get paid to shop. You want to be sure and join an active team if you will plan to use the grocery and drug store rebates every week, like most couponers usually do, to get more savings.
New Ibotta users can get a $2 sign up bonus when you use my referral link to sign up AND redeem a rebate within 10 days of signing up for the app. I usually like to redeem my rebates right away so I never wait around to submit for my rebates. I am always afraid I will forget and end up missing out on more money in my account!
- Join The Korean Couponer on tsū – Ever wonder how other couponers get a jump start on the deals long before you even know about them? They are following couponers on tsu for the latest and hottest deals up to 3 weeks ahead of everyone else!
- How To Ibotta Tutorial by The Korean Couponer – If you aren’t using Ibotta for rebates then you will NEVER see the same extreme savings that other extremers experience. Extreme couponing doesn’t have to take over your life when you have the right tools in place to help you succeed!
- SavingStar Tutorial with The Korean Couponer – If you aren’t signed up for savings with SavingStar then you need to read this post and watch the video. Extreme couponing and extreme savings will require you to be rebate app savvy!
- Checkout 51 Tutorial by Emily – Checkout 51 Tutorial by Emily gives you a preview of the app and it’s features for couponers or anyone who wants to save money and get cashback on purchases for their everyday items every week.
- Snap by Groupon Tutorial by Emily – The key to extreme couponing and getting extreme savings is not about chasing deals all week long. It’s about finding ways to get the most savings for the products you buy, every week, on a consistent basis.
Need More Coupons?
Try all of these different zip codes to search for even more savings! Don’t know how to do that? No problem! Click here to see the tutorial and start searching for those high value coupons!
77477- TX 21286-MD 10009-NY 19342-PA 90210-CA 33033-FL 29063 -SC 19187-PA 73132-OK 97207-OR 80109-CO 44117 -OH 15007-PA 63047-MO 57007-SD 51559-IA 48816-MI 53511-WI 55080-MN 71055-LA 73003-OK 27520-NC 89109-NV 30180-GA 95820-CA 85331-AZ 92111-CA 45435-OH 90630-CA 30802-GA 74128-OK 12345-NY 76543-TX 11223-NY 18465-PA 16322-PA
Subscribe to my newsletter and never miss another deal post again!
This post contains affiliates links to various advertisers. I may/will receive compensation from purchases made through my links or clicks to the ads. The opinions and recommendations to these products are my own. To see my full disclosure policy click here.